HSPNZ and Its Members
HSPNZ is an incorporated professional body which:
- Sets and administers standards of conduct and competency of members as documented in the HSPNZ Code of Ethics and Constitution.
- Requires members to update and demonstrate specialised knowledge, expertise and experience in Hazardous Substances matters. Continued membership includes competency reassessment.
- Contributes to the development and review of Hazardous Substances Regulations, Performance Standards, Safe Work Instruments and Industry Standards.
- Provides and requires mandatory ongoing training and professional development for members, including increasing knowledge of, and expertise in, the conduct of hazardous substances hazard and risk assessment.
- Communicates the views of and information on HSPNZ and its members online and coordinates enquiries with answers from appropriate members.
Disclaimer & Copyright
Complaints and Discipline Procedures
PO Box 5235, Dunedin 9054
9am - 3pm, Monday to Friday